Property investment education for everyday kiwis
PropertyMojo is an out of the box residential property investing ‘know how’ provider
Which type of investor are you?
Whether you’re wanting to get started or wanting to take things to the next level, PropertyMojo will help turbocharge your investment goals.
I'm a brand new
I'm a home owner
I'm an experienced
We help kiwis turbocharge their
property wealth goals
PropertyMojo is an out of the box residential real estate investing ‘know how’ provider.
We provide tremendous knowledge and strategies, to help you begin or enhance your property portfolio – irrespective of your financial obstacles.
Your property portfolio can then help generate capital gains, rental cashflows, and fast track your property wealth goals.
No Deposit? No Income? Lacking expertise and Confidence? “All problems become smaller when you confront them instead of dodging them.”
“Problems are nothing but wake-up calls for creativity”
Aristotle famously wrote, “The more you know, the more you realise you don’t know”
Whether you’re a property newbie, a homeowner investor or a seasoned pro, our program is designed to help you make money through property investing.
Learn how to invest in property
The property investor program is an online course designed for Kiwis who want to make money though property investing.
Get started today with a free phone consultation.
If you would like to learn more about property investing and how you can get started or scale your investments, book a time for a free phone consultation.
Online property investor course
We’ve designed our step by step online program specifically for people who want to build financial security though property investing. Here are some of the highlights of our program.
- Mindset – Accelerate your psychology by programming your mindset for tremendous property success through action
- Retirement – Learn how to create a maximised investment portfolio of multiple properties, generating your rental income for retirement, in 10 years’ time
- Finance essentials – How to borrow, structure and manage your property finances for maximum profits
- Buying criteria – Learn which suburbs and streets are best to buy in so that your investment always performs above market
- Research – Learn to become a property investing machine by performing extreme due diligence and research before property purchase, so you don’t fail
- Purchasing – Learn powerful negotiation tactics to buy property at discounted prices (by up to 10% below the vendor’s reserve price)
- Negotiating – Learn what motivates agents and vendors and how you can use this to your advantage
- Growing – Learn critical purchasing criteria which will enable you to purchase property investments that appreciate in value, year after year, faster than the market
- Cashflow – Learn how to buy properties that dramatically outperform the market in rental income
- Capital Gains (we treat these as a bonus) Learn to identify capital growth hot spots, pick winning property types and follow a property purchasing criteria, to be one step ahead of the market
- Advanced Property Finance – Learn how to overcome obstacles of no deposit or no income – to acquire property
- Equity building – Learn how to maximise your property valuations by up to 20% per property
- Trading – Learn critical strategies to generate immediate cash flow from property trading. How to identify, negotiate and trade, and the mistakes to avoid
- Renovations – Learn how to redesign any property to create extra value and equity with minimal spend
- Flipping – Learn powerful renovation strategies for second-hand properties to create substantial short-term profits, with
minimal personal financial outlay
- Renovations – Learn renovations selection criteria, negotiating, budgeting, and renovation skills and techniques for profitable renovations, on time, on the cheap by buying wholesale
What our clients say
PropertyMojo blogs and case studies
Will house prices rise or fall? I find myself being asked this question all the time. Around 2001 a supersonic housing boom hit Sydney. It
This story started with a coffee and the Sunday paper. It ended with a $500,000 property delivering $1960 rent per week.
Do people still read the paper? They should, there are always deals to be found in them. This particular investment literally started with a long black and the Sunday paper. Three months later it ended up being a great investment delivering a whopping 20% yield. But it wasn’t all smooth sailing. This short case study video breaks down the the step by step process I took to make it all happen.